Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The journey in full: chronological order

For personal reasons, I've gone back to list the entries for MG's accident in chronological order. I'm flattered that so many people have taken to reading and keeping up. Hopefully this will help family and friends see the journey from the beginning to ... well, whenever


April 21: Me? Us? Why not?

April 22: Surgery, sooner than expected

April 22: Great is Thy Faithfulness (Surgery Update)

April 23: Depending on the Kindness of Strangers

April 23: I hate being stupid - and being treated like I am

April 24: Do the 'eyes' have it?

April 25: This one's for the guys (Ladies, you were warned)

April 25: "Every step forward is going to be full of hard"

April 26: The Community of the Waiting Room

April 27: Sure I concur; what else can I do?

April 28: Learning to wait without losing time

April 29: Reruns and opening lines; what do I say next?

April 30: Today's rant: Do doctors even listen to what they say?

April 31: A few random stories from you guys

May 1: Just like that, everything changes

May 2: The kind of day MG would love

May 3: Who is my neighbor? We will see

May 5: I want to go home

May 6: "Men at ease have contempt for misfortune"

May 8: A little psychosis doesn't mean you're crazy

May 10: Perception, reality, and determining what is real

May 12: Ninth floor, room 9314, 2:14 a.m.

May 12: 22 years, 22 days, and home

May 14: Life on the outside: If 300 million Chinese don't care, why should I?

May 19: Just another Saturday morning wondering ....

May 23: Skimming Stones and Fighting Pain

May 27: The Agony of the Cliche

June 1: What does it mean to be a 'man of faith?'

June 1: Remembering the Promise of Progress






No comments:

Post a Comment